Report a Repair
Report a Repair
Responsive repairs are the defects that we fix when they break through normal wear and tear. The responsive repairs service is accessible on a 24 hour, 365 day a year basis. You should report repairs as soon as you are able to so.
You can report repairs in a number of ways:
- Visit our offices
- Call our Customer Services Team on 0113 200 7700
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at Unity Housing Association, 113-117 Chapeltown Road, Leeds, LS7 3HY
- Online at My Unity or using the contact form on this page.
When reporting a repair, please tell us:
- Your name, address and telephone number
- What and where the problem is – give as much detail as you can
- If you have reported the repair before – please tell us when you reported it
- The best time to visit you (either a morning or an afternoon)
For more information on please download our leaflet, by clicking the link at the side of this page.
When will my repair be completed?
Unity sets priority timescales for different categories of repair:
- Emergency – Defects which pose a danger to health, safety and properties. Emergency repair jobs will be completed within 24 hours. We aim to complete 99% of these repairs within our priority timescale
- Urgent – Defects which seriously affect your comfort and convenience. Urgent repair jobs will be completed within 3 days. We aim to complete 99% of these repairs within our priority timescale
- Routine – Defects which cause minor inconveniences. Routine repair jobs will be completed within 21 days . We aim to complete 99% of these repairs within our priority timescale
- Non-routine repairs – Defects considered to be discretionary or minor repair works. We will agree a timescale with you as to when these will be completed.