Unity is recruiting for a Part time HR & OD Business Partner
Unity Homes and Enterprise is a successful, independent, and ambitious BME housing association based in Leeds working in some of the most deprived and multicultural neighbourhoods across Leeds. Our social purpose is to address housing inequality and to provide opportunities for people to improve their lives. We want our staff to be well informed, customer focussed and committed to tackling inequality in all its forms. We also want to develop an innovative and creative culture driven by our values.
Unity approved a new five year corporate plan in June 2021 and a new set of values and beliefs in 2022. To continually develop and improve our services, we require an ambitious and people focused to join us in supporting our staff and wider organisational community to achieve our best. We are looking for a HR & OD Business Partner who is able to offer a service that mirrors business requirements but also reflects the needs of the individuals working within them.
The primary requirement of the role is to support the Senior Management Team to drive the implementation of the Organisation Development and People Strategy by leading on the delivery of organisational development initiatives and interventions. To do this you would work closely with Directors, Managers and Team Leaders to support and implement new ways of working and ensure that the skills and capacity of the workforce meet current and emerging organisational needs. Alongside this you would also:
• Provide a comprehensive HR and OD business partnering and advisory service which positively transforms the way we deploy, develop, and manage our people.
• Champion a learning culture with a strong focus on employees achieving their full potential through a wide range of organisational and development interventions.
• Work to implement the new behaviour framework and embed the Values.
• Project Manage complex and varied OD projects to a successful conclusion.
• A CIPD qualified professional (Level 5 +)
• An experienced and confident professional within the Human Resources and Organisational Development function
• Previously managed change and led on OD projects with successful implementation
• Created and delivered a range of organisational development interventions
• Successfully influenced culture change supporting the development of a performance culture in organisations
• Able to identify skills gaps, developing learning solutions and evaluating training, making presentations, facilitating groups and group work and giving ongoing support to others e.g. trainees
This is a great opportunity for a creative person with a good track record who ‘gets’ what Unity is all about and can work with others to engender the next phase of our success.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to partner in an organisation that delivers for the communities it serves,then Click Here to view our vacancies page where you can download a recruitment pack. For a confidential conversation with our Resources Director, Ann Marie Matson please contact 07892 714757. Closing date 8th May 2023 12midnight.