Arabic, Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies Taster Day
- Thursday, Apr 19
- 10:00 am.
- Lifelong Learning Centre, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT
- Want to develop Arabic language skills?
- Like to find out more about Middle Eastern societies, religions and cultures?
- Interested in exploring the history of Islam?
Find out more about a part time Certificate of Higher Education at this FREE event at the University of Leeds.
The part-time Certificate of Higher Education (Cert HE) in Arabic, Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies:
- Is taught one day a week.
- Does not require mature applicants (aged 21+) to have A levels.
- Has no upfront fees, with generous financial support available depending on your individual circumstances.
- Aims to give students the knowledge, skills and confidence to progress to one of the following degrees at the University of Leeds: BA Islamic Studies, BA Arabic and Islamic Studies, BA Middle Eastern Studies, BA Arabic and Middle Eastern Studies
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and they have a limited budget for pre-school childcare in the University nursery (please register as soon as possible providing details of your requirements and they will contact you to discuss this further).
Book your place
To attend this taster day register online:“https://ameistastersession.eventbrite.co.uk”:https://ameistastersession.eventbrite.co.uk Alternatively, please call them on the number below to register your place. They will confirm your place by email or post before the event.
All registrations must be received by Thursday 12 April 2018. To find out more, please contact Greg Elliott: T: 0113 343 1770 E: firstname.lastname@example.org